- $120 standard fee for Individual Therapy (60-70 Minutes)
- Insurances currently accepted: Cigna/Evernorth, Carelon and Kaiser Permanente, GEHA, Optum, UnitedHealthcare and UBH
- For client’s paying out of network or self pay, I can provide a super bill/receipt for possible insurance reimbursement. Please confirm with your insurer that they will reimburse you for out of network sessions.
GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
Under the law, health care providers need to give their patients and clients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item.
- You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call the Colorado Division of Insurance at 303-894-7490 or 1-800-930-3745.
Schedule your appointment today with Michelle M. Morrissey, MA, LPC
Call or text: 719-313-2011